I’m Debra Mastaler, President and owner of Alliance-Link. Welcome!
Alliance-Link has been in business since 2001 and offers two exclusive services:
Both Content Partners and my In-House Training service revolve around ways to use content to attract links, drive traffic and build brand. Links are still a huge part of the algorithmic equation search engines use to determine how a page ranks, my services focus on smart and creative ways to build links through creative and residual content.
I also maintain a small tool directory and a blog here on Alliance-Link, as a link builder for hire and a webmaster with multiple properties, I am constantly on the look-out for new and creative ways to promote my sites. When I find a helpful tool, tip or idea, I add it to the directory and/or share it on the blog.
In some cases I take advantage of affiliate programs associated with products listed and reviewed, I do this to cover the cost of running the site and fund our gift-giving program.
A portion of the proceeds raised through the affiliate sites will be donated to a number of charities and special interest causes, so far I have donated to:
Alliance-Link does not accept compensation of any type from webmasters looking for tool reviews or a listing in my directory, each site is reviewed thoroughly and inclusion is not automatic. I add tools as I find or review them, if you are interested in having a tool reviewed for the blog and/or added to the content tool directory, read my guidelines carefully before submitting.
I love to train, over the years I have conducted beginner and advanced link building classes for many Fortune 500 companies, the Direct Marketing Association (DMA), Search Engine Strategies (SES) as well as a number of top SEO firms in the USA, UK and Canada. If you’re interested in a workshop type program, check out my Link Building Training page.
I have been fortunate to speak at over 60 industry events as a featured keynote speaker or topic panelist at venues such as Search Marketing Expo (SMX), Search Engine Strategies Conference (SES), Digital Book World, the High Ranking Seminars, Small Business Unleashed and more.
I am a featured columnist on Search Engine Land, and have written for or been featured in Tech Crunch, PC World, Search Engine Journal, Search Marketing Standard, CIO, Web Marketing Today, State of Search, ComputerWorld, Search Engine Watch and several others.
I am the Link Building Moderator on the exclusive SEOBook Community Forum and frequent many others such as Webmaster World as a way to keep my ear to the ground.
In 2011 I was named one of Search Marketing Standard Magazine’s “Women of Internet Marketing ” and also received the “Top SEO Women’s Award”.
In 2009, I was listed 17th in the Top 100 Most Influential Online Marketers
- Level Headed Marketing Webinar http://level343.com/article_archive/2013/10/21/post-penguin-linking-with-debra-mastaler-video/#comment-40647
- SEOBook http://www.seobook.com/interview-debra-mastaler-link-guru
- Word Stream http://www.wordstream.com/blog/ws/2009/11/02/debra-mastaler-interview
- SEO Contrarian http://www.ariozick.com/link-building-interview-with-debra-mastale/
- Link Building With the Experts – 2011 Edition/Sugarrae Blog http://www.sugarrae.com/link-development/link-building-with-the-experts-2011-edition/
- Search Engine People http://www.searchenginepeople.com/blog/ruud-questions-debra-mastaler.html
- Bruce Clay Blog http://www.bruceclay.com/blog/2009/01/six-questions-with-debra-mastaler/
- One Degree http://www.onedegree.ca/2008/05/link-building-w.html
- AimClear Blog http://www.aimclearblog.com/2011/07/06/tasty-linkbait-vintage-ses-glam-shots-the-grim-reaper-debra-mastaler-interviewed/
- M25Creative http://www.mtwentyfive.com/interview-with-debra-mastaler-link-building-expert/
- CopyPress http://www.copypress.com/on-my-sixth-day-of-marketing-a-blogger-gave-to-me-get-links-a-building
Podcasts and videos:
- SEO Dojo: Search Geeks Speak http://seotrainingdojo.com/search-geeks-speak-link-building-panel.html and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mb63BaqeLOw
- On Stone Temple Consulting http://www.stonetemple.com/podcasts/Debra-Mastaler-Podcast-102008.shtml
- On Trademark Productions http://www.tmprod.com/blog/2009/debra-mastaler-on-link-building-strategies/
- On WOW Web Professionals http://webprofessionals.org/blog/interactive-marketing-and-link-building-trends-for-2010/
- On Web Pro News http://videos.webpronews.com/2008/04/29/debra/
Thanks for taking the time to read my About page!