Alliance-Link has been in business since 2001 and offers three exclusive services:
Both Content Partners and my Consultation service revolve around ways to use content to attract links, drive traffic and build brand. Links are still a huge part of the algorithmic equation search engines use to determine how a page ranks, my services focus on smart and creative ways to build links through creative and residual content.
That said, there are other issues and changes coming into the ranking landscape affecting the way a page ranks. While links are still a big part of the ranking process, these “other things” are not far behind, my services reflect those changes.
I also maintain a tool directory on Alliance-Link, as a link builder for hire and a webmaster with multiple properties, I am constantly on the lookout for new and creative ways to promote my sites. When I find a helpful tool, I add it to the directory and/or share it on the blog.
In some cases I take advantage of affiliate programs associated with products listed and reviewed, I do this to cover the cost of running the directory site and fund our gift-giving program. A portion of the proceeds raised through the affiliate sites will be donated to a number of charities and special interest causes, so far I have donated to:
Alliance-Link does not accept compensation of any type from webmasters looking for tool reviews or a listing in my directory, each site is reviewed thoroughly and inclusion is not automatic. I add tools to the directory as I find or review them, if you are interested in having a tool reviewed or added to the tool directory, read the guidelines carefully before submitting.
I have been fortunate to speak at over 70 industry events as a featured keynote speaker or topic panelist at venues such as Search Marketing Expo (SMX), Search Engine Strategies Conference (SES), Digital Book World, the High Ranking Seminars, Small Business Unleashed and more.
I am a featured columnist on Search Engine Land, and have written for or been featured in Tech Crunch, PC World, Search Engine Journal, Search Marketing Standard, CIO, Web Marketing Today, State of Search, ComputerWorld, Search Engine Watch and several others.
I am the Link Building Moderator on the exclusive SEOBook Community Forum and frequent many others such as Webmaster World and StackExchange as a way to keep my ear to the ground.
In 2011 I was named one of Search Marketing Standard Magazine’s “Women of Internet Marketing ” and also received the “Top SEO Women’s Award”.
In 2009, I was listed 17th in the Top 100 Most Influential Online Marketers
- CopyPress/Malcontent Podcast – Link Building, errr I mean Content Placement
- Level 343 – Post Penguin Linking with Debra Mastaler
- SEOBook – Interview with Link Guru Debra Mastaler
- Word Stream – Link Building Expert Interview Series: Debra Mastaler
- SEO Contrarian – Ari Interviews Debra on Link Building Monday
- Sugarrae Blog – Link Building With the Experts
- Search Engine People – Ruud Questions: Debra Mastaler
- Bruce Clay Blog – Six Questions with Debra Mastaler
- Bruce Clay Blog – The Lowdown on Link Building with Debra Mastaler
- One Degree – 5 Link Building Questions with Debra Mastaler
- AimClear Blog – Tasty LinkBait: Debra Mastaler Interviewed
- M25Creative – Interview with Debra Mastaler – Link Building Expert
- CopyPress – Get Links-A-Building Featuring Debra Mastaler
Podcasts and Videos:
- Intrapromote 2015 Links Are Still Important – An Interview with Debra Mastaler
- SEO Dojo: Search Geeks Speak http://seotrainingdojo.com/search-geeks-speak-link-building-panel.html and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mb63BaqeLOw
- On Stone Temple Consulting http://www.stonetemple.com/podcasts/Debra-Mastaler-Podcast-102008.shtml
- On Trademark Productions http://www.tmprod.com/blog/2009/debra-mastaler-on-link-building-strategies/
- On WOW Web Professionals http://webprofessionals.org/blog/interactive-marketing-and-link-building-trends-for-2010/
- On Web Pro News http://videos.webpronews.com/2008/04/29/debra/
Thanks for taking the time to read my About page! 🙂