I’m Debra Mastaler, President and chief marketing minion behind Alliance-Link. Welcome!
Alliance-Link started as a link building service in 2001 but has slightly changed course and now offers two exclusive services:
I also blog about link building, content tools and promotional tactics here on Alliance-Link; I might not be linking full time anymore but I am still a link builder at heart. Which is why everything here revolves around ways to use content to attract links, drive traffic and build brand.
As a SEO for hire and a webmaster with multiple properties, I am constantly on the look-out for new and creative ways to promote my sites. If I find an idea or tip in SEO, social media, local, or mobile that will help you succeed online, I will share it here.
In some cases I take advantage of affiliate programs associated with products listed and reviewed, I do this to cover the cost of running the site and fund our gift-giving program. A portion of the proceeds will be donated to a number of charities and special interest causes as they happen during the year.
Alliance-Link does not accept compensation of any type from webmasters looking for tool reviews or directory listings, each site is reviewed thoroughly and inclusion is not automatic. I add tools as I find or review them, if you are interested in having a tool reviewed for the blog and/or added to the content tool directory, read our guidelines carefully before submitting.
I love to train, over the years I have conducted beginner and advanced link building classes for many Fortune 500 companies, the Direct Marketing Association (DMA), Search Engine Strategies (SES) as well as a number of top SEO firms in the USA, UK and Canada. If you’re interested in a workshop type program, check out my Speaker For Hire page.
I have been fortunate to speak at over 60 industry events as a featured keynote speaker or topic panelist at venues such as Search Marketing Expo (SMX), Search Engine Strategies Conference (SES), Digital Book World, the High Ranking Seminars, Small Business Unleashed and more.
I am a featured columnist on Search Engine Land, and have written for or been featured in Tech Crunch, PC World, Search Engine Journal, Search Marketing Standard, CIO, Web Marketing Today, State of Search, ComputerWorld, Search Engine Watch and several others.
I am the Link Building Moderator on the exclusive SEOBook Community Forum and frequent many others such as Webmaster World as a way to keep my ear to the ground.
- Level Headed Marketing Webinar http://level343.com/article_archive/2013/10/21/post-penguin-linking-with-debra-mastaler-video/#comment-40647
- SEOBook http://www.seobook.com/interview-debra-mastaler-link-guru
- Word Stream http://www.wordstream.com/blog/ws/2009/11/02/debra-mastaler-interview
- SEO Contrarian http://www.ariozick.com/link-building-interview-with-debra-mastale/
- Link Building With the Experts – 2011 Edition/Sugarrae Blog http://www.sugarrae.com/link-development/link-building-with-the-experts-2011-edition/
- Search Engine People http://www.searchenginepeople.com/blog/ruud-questions-debra-mastaler.html
- Bruce Clay Blog http://www.bruceclay.com/blog/2009/01/six-questions-with-debra-mastaler/
- One Degree http://www.onedegree.ca/2008/05/link-building-w.html
- AimClear Blog http://www.aimclearblog.com/2011/07/06/tasty-linkbait-vintage-ses-glam-shots-the-grim-reaper-debra-mastaler-interviewed/
- M25Creative http://www.mtwentyfive.com/interview-with-debra-mastaler-link-building-expert/
- CopyPress http://www.copypress.com/on-my-sixth-day-of-marketing-a-blogger-gave-to-me-get-links-a-building
Podcasts and videos:
- SEO Dojo: Search Geeks Speak http://seotrainingdojo.com/search-geeks-speak-link-building-panel.html and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mb63BaqeLOw
- On Stone Temple Consulting http://www.stonetemple.com/podcasts/Debra-Mastaler-Podcast-102008.shtml
- On Trademark Productions http://www.tmprod.com/blog/2009/debra-mastaler-on-link-building-strategies/
- On WOW Web Professionals http://webprofessionals.org/blog/interactive-marketing-and-link-building-trends-for-2010/
- On Web Pro News http://videos.webpronews.com/2008/04/29/debra/
In 2011 I was named one of Search Marketing Standard Magazine’s “Women of Internet Marketing ” and also received the “Top SEO Women’s Award”.
In 2009, I was listed 17th in the Top 100 Most Influential Online Marketers
Thanks for taking the time to read my About page!