Hi, I’m Debra Mastaler, thanks for stopping by and your interest in my consulting service.
For over a decade, I’ve been helping Web sites improve their search engine rankings by creating and implementing creative link building campaigns. While link building is still an important part of SEO, the strategy has matured and become more marketing and social based. Through my Web site consultation I help clients make the transition from old-school link building to strategic Web site marketing using traditional and social media, link and content marketing and offline tactics.
The advice I give in the consultation is customized for your particular Web site, my recommended solutions go beyond the simple tactics everyone is using and talking about. I believe it’s better to create a wide variety of unique promotions so you don’t have to constantly look for links, they will come to you.
Here’s what you will get. After our consultation, I will leave you with an easy-to-follow written outline to help you become a link magnet using proven sales, social, publicity, promotion and mobile tactics. My methods don’t rely on automated tools or products: they’re marketing-focused strategies geared to attract links.
Here’s what you won’t get from me. A generic cut-and-paste “link building blueprint” that merely has your Web site address pasted into existing copy – one of those boilerplate documents that offers roughly the same recommendations for a computer business as for a chocolatier shop. Your Web site is unique so your marketing plan should be the same.
Why Use Alliance-Link For Link Marketing?
I’m strictly a consultant. I’m not selling any products or services, just my knowledge and experience with Web site marketing. For the last 13 years I have been helping websites rank well by creating and executing strategic link marketing campaigns. In the past I’ve trained and built links for:
- Fortune 500 companies
- Small business
- Affiliate sites of all size
- Directories and forums
My methods are based on proven, algorithmically sound and creative strategies from years of marketing and public relations experience. I use the latest tactics and tools to utilize existing and emerging online resources. Fellow Web professionals recognize my expertise in the field:
- I’m a link building speaker and training instructor for a number of prominent SEO conferences.
- I moderate the link building section of the SEOBook forum.
- I have been featured and quoted in numerous SEO books and by top business and news publications.
Most important, I know what works! I promote several competitive Web sites of my own, so my recommendations aren’t just theoretical. When I consult with you about your Web site and help develop a link marketing plan, I’m speaking from experience.
Make The Transition From Link Building To Web Site & Link Marketing
We’ll talk about a lot more than collecting links during our consultation. While everything I recommend works toward building links and driving traffic, you need a more complex strategy to be successful. If you want to make money online, you need to set aside the old SEO-only mindset and embrace different ways to market your site. My consult will show you how to do that and will give you the sources to tap into.
I excel in this area; finding new and creative ways to promote a business is what I do best. No two websites are alike which is why using the same tactics over and over or those you hear about in public forums will not automatically make your site an authority in your niche.
Things To Consider Before We Get Started
I work mainly with experienced webmasters and search marketing professionals who are looking for fresh marketing ideas and new content sources for the Web sites they market. Our consultation will start with a 30 minute chat to review the information you provide in the detailed questionnaire I send. Think about your specific goals before we talk because the direction the consultation takes is really up to you. Sharing this information beforehand helps me develop a plan that will help you implement a more successful web marketing strategy.
What To Expect From My Link & Web Marketing Consultation
My suggestions may be different than what you’ve heard in the past, I am of the opinion link building is passe and link marketing is the way to go. That is not a play on words, the ideas I share are more marketing-focused since they use social media, traffic, universal search results, traditional media, offline tactics, and content to influence the way you rank. I don’t depend on tools exclusively to build links and don’t advocate you use them either given the way the engines now operate.
Other important points about our consultation include:
- Confidential: Our consultations are completely, 100% confidential. That confidentiality works both ways: I will never disclose any information on past or present clients and ask you not publicly discuss methods and sources I share with you. Mutual NDA’s will be presented before any work is started.
- Custom: Our consultation will center on a customized “outline” I create for a specific URL: it will be tailor-made for your site and industry. The blueprint is detailed so you can use it to market and build links the minute we hang up. Everything we talk about and all the sources I share will be in the document. Each consult will focus on one URL, if you have an additional site to discuss, please schedule another session.
- Specific: Because I am on monthly retainer for a number of websites and do not work with more than one site in the same niche during a 90 day period, I may have to decline your request for a consultation.
- Honest: I do not pull any punches and will share my thoughts freely on all aspects of your website if I feel they inhibit your marketing or are the cause of poor rankings. Don’t take any criticism personally, please! Remember, you’re paying for my expertise and experience. I have to be honest with you about your site, or I’m not earning my consulting fee.
If you’d like to inquire about a Web site and link marketing consultation, please contact me today!