Alliance-Link is based in Fairfax Station, Virginia and has been in business since 2001. It is owned by Debra Mastaler and offers social media outreach, custom link building services, link building training, content promotion and a marketing tool directory.
Debra is known for creating customized marketing based campaigns that attract links and media attention. Don’t expect her to recommend the same old “skyscraper” methods your hear about everywhere or suggest you depend on schmoozing people to fix broken links, her methods focus on getting the best sites and influencers to host your links.
Creating customized link building training programs is one of Debra’s specialties, she has done many sessions for Fortune 500 brands, the Direct Marketing Association and Search Engine Strategies (now ClickZ). She is now in her eighth year of keynoting the Link Building Fundamentals training for Search Marketing Expo.
Debra is one of the leading authorities in link building, her background in publicity and marketing give her an edge over people who are just hunting for PageRank™. She gets the Web is a web of ideas, people, and emotions and knows how to leverage it all for amazingly high ROI.” ~ Aaron Wall/SEOBook
Debra has spoken at over 70 industry events as a featured keynote speaker or topic panelist at venues such as Search Marketing Expo (SMX), Search Engine Strategies Conference (SES), Digital Book World, the High Ranking Seminars, Small Business Unleashed and more.
Debra’s rich background in real world marketing combined with her creative genius make her an effective marketer who “gets” that links are an extension of business relationships.” ~ Christine Churchill, KeyRelevance.com
A featured columnist on Search Engine Land, Debra has written for or been featured in Tech Crunch, PC World, Search Engine Journal, Search Marketing Standard, CIO, Web Marketing Today, State of Search, ComputerWorld, Search Engine Watch and several others.
“Debra Mastaler‘s link building skills are among the most respected in the online marketing industry, the girl knows her stuff.”
~ Marty Weintraub, AimClear.com
Debra is the Link Building Moderator on the exclusive SEOBook Community Forum and frequents many others such as Webmaster World and StackExchange as a way to keep her ear to the ground.
“Link building is one of the cornerstones of search engine optimization, Debra Mastaler is one of the best link builders in the business.” ~ Search Marketing Standard Magazine
In 2011, Debra was named one of Search Marketing Standard Magazine’s “Women of Internet Marketing ” and also received the “Top SEO Women’s Award”.
In 2009, she was listed 17th in the Top 100 Most Influential Online Marketers
- CopyPress/Malcontent Podcast – Link Building, errr I mean Content Placement
- Level 343 – Post Penguin Linking with Debra Mastaler
- SEOBook – Interview with Link Guru Debra Mastaler
- Word Stream – Link Building Expert Interview Series: Debra Mastaler
- SEO Contrarian – Ari Interviews Debra on Link Building Monday
- Sugarrae Blog – Link Building With the Experts
- Search Engine People – Ruud Questions: Debra Mastaler
- Bruce Clay Blog – Six Questions with Debra Mastaler
- Bruce Clay Blog – The Lowdown on Link Building with Debra Mastaler
- One Degree – 5 Link Building Questions with Debra Mastaler
- AimClear Blog – Tasty LinkBait: Debra Mastaler Interviewed
- CopyPress – Get Links-A-Building Featuring Debra Mastaler
Podcasts and Videos:
- Intrapromote Links Are Still Important – An Interview with Debra Mastaler
- SEO Dojo: Link Building Tips and Unnatural Linking Messages
- On Stone Temple Consulting Podcast: Debra Mastaler with Eric Enge
- On WOW Web Professionals Debra Mastaler on Link Building Stratgies
- On Web Pro News Link Building Tips with Debra Mastaler
Follow Debra on Twitter for solid industry news and fresh marketing ideas @debramastaler